We are your trusted professionals, dedicated to intervene quickly in solving your problems with our specialized solutions.
By putting the emphasis on listening to our clients, we design,manufacture, and install specialized equipment that offer performance, reliability and durability while requiring little maintenance. We are proud to say that all of our systems meet the 3A, PMO, CFIA and MAPAQ standards.
Our expertise and experience in the cheese manufacturing industry, combined with our excellent technical support service will insure both peace of mind as well as profitability for your company.
Clean in place (C.I.P.) system are designed for automatic cleaning with little or no dissasembly work.
Qualtech presents you with a CIP system concept that uses advanced cleaning methods. Preceeded by a study which determines precisely the achievable financial impacts and the ROI, these systems when implemented in your plant will provide:
- Substantial savings on water & chemical usages which in some cases may attain 30-50%
- Maximum recovery and reuse of chemicals
- Predetermined CIP turn around time reduction which may be converted into extra production
- Significant effluent reduction
- Significant product loss reduction
- Higher repeatability of wash quality
- Net positive impact on profitability
High temperature, short time process uses shorter time and higher temperature to achieve full pasteurization of liquid foods and beverages.
This process uses stainless heat exchange plates and hot water to raise the milk temperature to at least 161°F in a continuous flow and hold it for no less than 15 seconds in a holding tube unit, followed by rapid cooling. Qualtech's HTST systems are designed to use the maximum regeneration by raising the milk's temperature using the previously heated product resulting in substantial energy savings.
- Our systems meet the 3A, PMO, ACIA and MAPAQ standards
- Custom designed to meet your duty: We have done juice, fluid milk, cheese milk, yogurt, maple syrup and more...
- Our control panels are user friendly using touch screen controls
- Minimal shut down installation and start up by our expert team.
Curd Maximizer for maximum curd recovery
The Qualtech whey filter makes it possible to recover fines that pass through the coarse filters of the table's outlet. This unit includes the casing, wedge wire screen, a control panel, a set of valves and a positive pump. The filter is assembled on a set of adjustable legs to facilitate leveling. This equipment's accessibility is out of the ordinary which sets it part from the competition. Utilizing counterweight allows it to open its large door with no effort. This system is easy to integrate into existing clean in place (C.I.P.) systems.
- Increases your yield up to 1,4%
- Meets the food industry standards
- Easy inspection through large access door
- Allows the return of fines directly in the finishing vat
- Compatible with any clean in place System